BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20100204

UPDATE WHOO HOO!

So I am so late on EVERYTHING!!!!! For now the contest will have to be delayed. The reason is because of school....sad. But it means there will be time for more ppl to join. Let's start on the updates:

First of all I came back on Girls United Forum (some of you may know what that is). That is SO awesome because i have posted 500 posts since the date i came back (Sept).

I am a REAL pro on Girlsense. I am so comfortable designing rare fashion. The secret is I practice, practice, practice. You guys must hear that ALL the time but it actually helps a lot.

I pass science fair......WHOO HOO!!

AND MOSTLY more Tutorials are coming back... YAY! I will really try to do at least 5 tutorials a month. That might seem little but you can do a lot with just one.

That's all for now!

0 comments: