BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20091213

Girlsense Celebs!

So I seem to notice that there are designers that are famous on Girlsense because of their designs. So famous they became a celeb but I call it GS celeb. Here some of the ppl who are the super pros for designing:





Berricool
You can tell from her boutique that is a Designing PRO. People really do fight and argue in auctions just for her designs. I wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!







Lollipop00000

LOVE IT! Got to hand it to her for her hard work creating this boutique. I know her because her outfits are really popular. I think one time I chose her as outfit of the week . Happy New Year!!!!!!!




yoooki


This one of my FAVE boutiques that she created!! I was looking at her stats and I found out that she is so POPULAR!!!!! Yoooki even has her own group just for her designs. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

SHOUT OUTs!!!!!


Peaceluvmiley


That's it for now!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them! They are very Holiday-ish! They make me feel like the holiday is just around the corner! LOVE IT!