BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20091118

Red Carpet Fashion!

Hey guys, I bought some fashion that I thought was perfect for the red carpet. It's not designers but the people who designed this are talented. People actually bid these for 6,000 gcents but I found a way to get it for only 900 gcents. Not a bad deal but still is expensive. Here are the fashions!!!!




I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I bought this for 500 gcents. eh? Not bad. (There days everything is expensive on Girlsense) I would think a celeb would walk down the red carpet with this dress.





This was the dress I bought for 900 gcents. This person was very creative to make this dress. At my bouitque I dressed my avatar in this with gloves. I wish, I wish I have this dress in GREEN!(favorite color)

CUTE!!!! I wanted to show this dress on Chirstmas time but it's so in style I HAD to show this to you guys. It's a simple dress but made well.



I got this last summer from my awsome friend mall! (THX for having the sale mall) It was like the only thing I could grab on the sale. I had to refresh her fashion page a million times just to buy one thing. She is one of the BEST designer on Girlsense so check her boutique out! Her user is

xTheMallx





That's it for now!!!

0 comments: