BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20100217

UNOFFCIAL LOGO!!!!!

So on polyvore (Which is a new website I found, well I found it a long time ago though), I created a logo for the blog. I'm not sure should I put it as an official logo or not....so please tell me cuz I am so edger to make another one. O yea!! My user on PV (polyvore) is teresa8991, same as girlsense.

HERE IS THE LOGO:



I was thinking doing like a pink logo with girlsense fashion surrounding it but it seems too crowded so I made a black and white one!! :)

1 comments:

M@rY@m said...

ummmmm yaa..... u could use that... though im 11 almost 12 so dont listen 2 my advice that much cz im not a pro. okay ubt yaa u could use the black and white one but we must still see the other one because everybody imagins it different. but all i know is that "crowded" logos arnet very good..... soo i acctually LOOOOOOOVE ur boutique on girl sense it is awesome. and my name is cutelove98! ummmmm please comment rate and fav!!and PLEEEEEASE purchase something cz not a lott of ppl wanna buy frm me!! okay bye!! and thankyou!!