BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20100101

EXPERIMENT: Celebs faces and UPDATE

So I heard u make a ton of money making celebs faces, but I never actually tried it.

I promised you blog viewers and myself that I will make a Taylor Swift one and sell it for only 400 in an auction. That's right 400.

That's the cheapest I can go or you might say how low can you go. There have been ppl making Taylor swifts already but the real stock market is Twilight ppl.

If this experiment go well, the whole Jonas Brothers faces set will go on sale on my boutique for 1500 gcents every Saturday starting Jan. 23, 2010 (still can't believe 2009 is over).

Updates......YES! i will be putting one thing on sale in the middle of Jan. U guys say I never put my awesome fashion on sale. Well, it's your lucky day....I mean month. :)

That's all for now!

0 comments: