BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20100103

CELEBRATON! I am a PRO!!!

Today I actually got to 100 faves which gave me 19 trophies!

Yay!!........Well all i got was a sticker. Not a very rewarding but whatever. I want to thank all the people who comment on my blog and boutique who ask questions about girlsense.

I appreciate it :) Now the taylor swift face didn't come out so great but all sales are canceled. :(

The good news is I love designing dresses that taylor swift wear.

So far I designed 2 perfect dressed. So I will be selling that on a date so watch out for that post.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello.... i was just letting everyone know that today girlsense isn't working for me... how about everyone else?

Teresa Green said...

o that just happens once in while, no worrys!!

Anonymous said...

I like designing Taylor swift style outfits! Check me out on girlsense: catparade is my netname