BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20091117

SHOUT OUTs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of ppl on Girlsense have said to me, can I mention them on my blog. Well, here is where your usernames will be shown! Note or comment on my boutique if you want a shout out request. At the end of this page there will be shout outs that I got lately. UPDATES ON GS: OK! ppl, I am really sad that I couldn't enter the Halloween Contest. I had tests and projects due. (By the way I will be SUPER busy cuz science fair is coming up) But I will try to update it for the month of Nov. Right now I really like designing Emo pics. (I might call those pics wrong, I am sorry) Here is an example of one pic I like:






So if you guys want your emo pic that you designed on here, note me about that pic. And POOF it's gonna show.

Anywayz, here are the SHOUT OUTs!!!!!!!!!!!!

sugerstar970



StyleChix19


isaboofashions


mimi3526


Teresa OXOX

0 comments: