BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20091001

Halloween!!!!!

Halloween is near us. On the forum (girls united) we are designing like crazy!!!!

I am starting to make dresses for Halloween and I will be having a sale a day before Halloween.

So make sure to be in my auction that day. More details will come out.

I want a featured dress on my blog so if you guys would like to be on my blog just note away and a

send me a invitation to your fashion to the exact dress or outfit for Halloween.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I love your site! i would fave you on gs but it's not working on my computer, but everyother site is. I think(and hope!) it will be working porperly soon! Also once it is I will eneter and stuff, thanks!!!!
~CandyGirlCurly9 (that's my username if you wanna visit me xD)

Anonymous said...

ok I THINK I got it working for now. I will fave you join your stuff etc now. THANKS AGAIN!!!!! lol
~CandyGirlCurly9