BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20090801

Pick of the week!!

I got new rare designers and made new fashion!!! I haven't got any new rare designer in a long time because I was partying at Girlsense. This week's theme is back to school.







This is a gray dress with 4 buttons in the top part. This is perfect for school because it is fall fashion (Since school starts in the fall). This fashion is from the designer Rampage from Girlsense.






I could not find a designer blouse to go with the gray dress so I design one myself.


This is a bag with a colorful design from stardoll. This bag is great for school because it's big enough for your school books. :)




Here I am wearing the blouse and dress. I would actually wear this if it was real!!!


That's all for now!!

0 comments: