BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20090819

No more boutique contest entrees!!

I will start judging boutique entrees!! Please DO NOT get angry at me if you don't win.

This contest is fair and there will be another contest soon in the fall.

I want to say thank you for the people who enter.

Also I want to know which boutique the blog viewers like so note me or comment at my boutique on Girlsense.

When you are done voting that person will win a special prize and is named winner of the blog viewers.

Here are some of my pick entrees!!!!!



Artgirl116!!!!



liset01!!!!!




Disney212!!!!!



horseluver547!!!!

1 comments:

lavenderlady07 said...

Hey! I'm lavenderlady07 on GirlSense. You can call me Lavvy. I'm from the forum. Saw the link to your blog in your Introduce Me topic in the forum! ;) Hope to get to know you better! :D Great blog! :D Congrats to the winners! Visit my blog: http://coftay.blogspot.com :D