BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

20090622

How to create a logo.

On girlsense.com, logos is symbol that represent your boutique and fashion line. To create a logo, first you click the button on the right side of the girlsense home page that said"create your logo" .
Then you would be at the logo maker.

Next you would choose how you want it to look like. You can add stickers, symbols, etc..
After that you would press the save button. Now every time someone comes to your boutique they will see the logo at the top.

2 comments:

Citykitty94 said...

How do u free write on ur logo?

Unknown said...

I have read almost all your blogs and I follow your write-ups without fail. Can you believe that I even take notes and points from your articles? Creepy…huh. I am now an established freelancer making lots of money sitting at home. How much more better life can get? I have plenty of time to spend with my family and friends. I am a more chilled out person now, and very popular. I have found my calling through marketplaces like Freelance Work From Home…the list is endless. I am now an important earning member of my family. Happy me ?